Friday, June 29, 2007

Rash!

I have acquired some kind of rash on my face, lucky me! It started last Saturday morning, very subtle. By Monday, it was very obvious. These little bumps all over the bottom and top of my mouth, outside, not in. By Wednesday, it was around the outside of my left eye and on its pathetic way behind both of my ears. What the heck? Uncomfortable! Besides being annoying, it only bothers me when it itches. I can't scratch it because it stings when I do. I don't look like the Elephant Man or anything, except that I LOVE MAKEUP and can't wear any :( Last night I couldn't sleep and went to bed around 1. Around 1:30 I got up and went to bed again around 3. I don't know when I actually fell asleep, but thankfully Mr.P woke me up around 9:15 and I was able to make it to my appointment at 9:45. Apparently I had an allergic reaction to nothing that we can ever pinpoint...so that's great. Anyway, I'm on some kind of medicine now that I have to take lots of during the first few days and then it tapers down. I'm writing about this so you will pity me. PITY ME!
Here's the sweet part. Around 2 today, I got really tired and called Vanessa and Camri to the kitchen where Mr.P and Sabrina were keeping me busy. I asked them if they would keep the babies busy for an hour while I took a nap. Without thinking twice, they both agreed and Vanessa took charge by asking the babies if they wanted to watch a movie in their rooms. She got their movies going (2 separate ones, of course) while Camri asked if I wanted her to wake me up by a certain time. Yes, in one hour please. Oh my bed never looked so good! I woke up to Camri's cool hand on my hand and a quiet house. Sabrina was still watching a movie and Mr. had fallen asleep. My babies, Camri and Vanessa, are the best!

No comments: